Friday, October 11, 2013

Rain again

Fun day walking in the rain.   Always raining, sometimes light sometimes heavy, but never ending.   Good raincoat but you still get wet just from sweating.   Some scary moments when there were no shoulders to walk on and going around curves hoping the driver sees you.   Wore my orange backpack in the front to help. I really love walking in the rain so a good 10.5 miles in just 3 hours was a good day. Walked up a high bridge over the Severn River, thru the Naval Academy, into the city of Parole.  Bill is great at keeping me safe and taken care of.

2 comments:

  1. Looking great Kathy. So proud of you!!!!!! What does Bill do when you are walking? Can't quite figure out how the two of you are working at this. My friends are rooting you on....love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill drives ahead a mile, or to the next turn and when I signal that I'm ok he drives on again. He's never too far away. I sit in the car after a couple of hours of walking to rest. He has water, etc for me and he can scout out places ahead. Nice to hear that people are out there. Love you, too.

    ReplyDelete