Saturday, November 2, 2013

Waiting

Hello to our followers!  You all have been such a support to us - just knowing that you are out there has been inspiration to us to do our very best. As you know our road has been full of beauty, fun and challenges.  We(I) feel like you've been let down because of our latest episode.   My podiatrist cannot see anything on the xrays but the pain is still there so I am waiting for an MRI.  We are staying with Marilyn and Livy until we can come up with a new plan.  We still have the desire to complete this adventure!!!

Thank you for being with us on this journey!

8 comments:

  1. get well soon....you make my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you reminds me of "Fragile Rock" and waiting for my Traveling Uncle Matt's post card. Feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy hope you are felling better
    love dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dad!! You did it. ....yea!!!! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete